Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sick & Peepy

My Phia girl has been sick and clingy so we have just cuddled and watched lots of Elmo's World and other shows the past 2 days. She started getting sick on Tuesday and has been running a fever and throwing up milky stuff. She's hardly eaten anything and today she would only drink water, ate 4 gummy bears and 2 peeps. It cracks me up how she says peep. She refused everything else I offered. I even heated her oatmeal up because she said she would eat it and then refused it also. She did eat a little pizza tonight, some apple and banana bread. I think she is on the mend, hopefully!

What a sad girl eating her peeps!

002 004 003

Luckily she is very good about taking her medicine, it's like candy to her. She always pulls it out of her diaper bag and wants some. She just opens her mouth wide when we are getting ready to give it to her. The other day she pulled it out of her bag and was carrying it aroiund my mom's. Next thing I knew she had dropped it on the floor and the plastic bottle broke and she had tylenol on her and all over the floor! What a sticky mess!

007

My mom bought the pattern for these bibs and I thought it would be a good way to use extra fabric and Phia always needs extra bibs. She wears them for 1 day and they are dirty! They are reversible so the cats and cupcakes go together and the dots and flowers are the other one!

010 011 013 014

Well, I am ff to read. I am trying to finish Queste so I can start Ink Death and get Queste back to Dallen!

No comments:

Followers