Saturday, April 24, 2010

All In A Days Work

Just little snippets of our first Sunday at home....

Josie loves to have her hand by her face. We can't even wrap her swaddled very well because she hates having her hands down. I actually think that the looser we wrap her the better she sleeps.



Delphia wanted a Dora book read to her before church and so Shane decided to set Josie on the couch and read to both of them. The bottom picture is of Delphia pointing at me and telling me not to take a picture of them. She has gotten quite bossy as of late and her and daddy don't always get along so well because them both are a little too much alike in some aspects. I told Shane that's why they clash sometimes and he said that he thought I was right.





Our sweet sleeping baby!

No comments:

Followers