Sunday, October 17, 2010

Little Haunts

We took all the cousins up to Little Haunts on Thursday and they had a ball!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free slideshow by Smilebox


A couple side notes.....

We went on the hay ride and I was the only adult with the 4 girls. When the tractor started to go it jerked a bit but we were fine. When it had gone around the block and was at a stop the guy next to me got down and put the wood block down for us to get off. All of the sudden the tractor lurched and people fell off. I looked for the girls real quick and had Ruby, Chloe and Phia but no Emma. I turn around and there was Emma on the road! Delphia tells us all day long that she didn't know the tractor was going to tip over.

We also went on a train ride around the lake. I told my mom I wasn't sure that I could get in because I would have to lift my leg over the edge. My mom, however was bound and determined to get me in the train. We finally did it, but I think it would have been easier if Josie hadn't of been in the Moby, I didn't have the diaper bag and Phia's treat bag!

On the way home I had Ruby, Phia and Jopsie in my van. Josie was initially asleep, but woke up on the way to my mom's and was apparently starving. She was bawling and choking on her slobber. I puleed over on I-215 to make her a bottle and calm her down. Phia was asleep and Ruby says to me, "Nana, I need to go potty!" I asked if she could hold it and she said no. She asked if she could just go on the side of the road. I told her that I would get Phia's potty out of the back and she could use that. That was fine with her and so she did but then she said that she needed me tobuckle her. I wasn't sure how I was going to climb in the back and over a toilet full of pee. I called my mom to see where they were and next thing I know I hear her voice asking me if we are okay. I explained the situation and so she climbed in and buckled Ruby and off we went!

1 comment:

Meg Cook said...

Cute pics! I love the video of them dancing..it's hilarious! I had a lot of fun with you guys that day! Oh and sorry you were the only adult on the hayride.

Followers