Thursday, September 8, 2011

Let Me See If It Fits!

Last Tuesday while Delphia was at Preschhol, Shane and I went through boxes of clothes and put old clothes away, got new shoes out and got longer dresses out for Josie. While we were going through bins of clothes I saw this Halloween costume that my sister-in-law gave me. We brought it upstairs and tried it on Josie and decided that's what she would be for Halloween.

We had to run to Wal-Mart to get more hangers after Delphia got home, so it was laying on Josies bed. Delphia picked it up and wanted to see if it would fit her. I laughed and told her that it was too small (it is for 18-24 months and fit Josie pretty well) She was bound and determined to try it on and it fit, I was amazed!


Getting caught in the butterfly net!

No comments:

Followers