Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Josie Wild One

Josie loves to play and be wild and just have fun.  It doesn't take much and she can be in a world of her own.  Delphia got some paper dolls with removable accessories and had been playing with them at the table and left them where Josie could get them.  Next thing I know, I hear Josie saying, "Look my glasses!"  I looked at her and just had to laugh because she just looked silly!






She also loves to play dress-up, but unlike Delphia doesn't care if the top and bottom go together or if she has a shirt on as a skirt.  She is always telling me, "Mom, look me.  I a princess!"


She was apparently worn out one day.  It was just about time to go get Delphia when she told me she was tired and went and laid at the bottom of the stairs and fell asleep!

No comments:

Followers