Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Earliest Morning in a Long While...

  • The Earliest Morning In A Long While

    I am proud to say that I was at work this morning at 6:40 am! YIKES! I am usually not even up until 7-7:30. Shane picked up a 7:00 patient Monday-Friday and this morning was the first day. It might be hard for the next couple weeks since I am still fighting morning sickness, but maybe getting up and going will be good for me. A person can only sleep so much eh? We got in the car this morning and I had eaten 1/2 a banana and was feeling pretty good until about halfway here. When we got in my office Shane told me that I didn't look like I felt very good and I promptly grabbed my garbage can and lost my banana. So far I have kept a Costco Apple Muffin down though so all is good in the world!

    We went to Wal-Mart the other night because we needed milk and egss. Shane made sure we remembered to stop after the scene we had on Sunday. I really wanted cupcakes and not just any cupcake. I wanted the Funfetti cupcakes with the vanilla frosting with the colored chips. I had the mix and the frosting, but only 1 egg. I see a gigantic problem here. I was laying in bed and I thought, "ooooooh, Goo Goo Cluster ice cream sounds good." So, I went into the kitchen and got out an ice cream bowl and opened the freezer to find that Shane had eating the rest of it. I better have you know that it was Shane's ice cream and I told him I wouldn't eat any. Well, I proceeded to lay on my bed and cry because I really wanted that silly ice cream (on top of this we hadn't gotten to bed until 2 am because Shane had inventory) Shane came in and was like, "Erin, what is wrong?" I told him that I really wanted ice cream or cupcakes and that I couldn't have either of them. He told me that he would call his brother who just lives a street away and see if we could come see their new baby and borrow 2 eggs! Luckily they were happy to let us borrow eggs (and my new niece is very cute to top it off!)

    However, back to Wal-Mart and shopping. We went in with plans to walk out quickly and $38.00 later we left. I know, that was some expensive milk and eggs right. Every aisle we walked down had something that sounded good to me. We bought pudding cups, 2 kinds of popcicles, wheat thins, peanut butter, Reeses 100 calorie snacks and a couple other random things!

  • No comments:

    Followers