Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Little Blast-Ended Screwt

  • The Little Blast Ended Screwt!

    3 1 2

    You may think that this is an odd title to introduce your new little girl into the world, however that is her new nickname and she is only 6 days old (I can't believe it!).

    Let me tell you how she came by this nickname. It was Sunday night and we were having a terrible time getting her to go to bed. She just wanted to nurse and nurse and beheld by her mom. I was exhausted after getting no sleep in the hospital and completely overwhelmed with having her and it being her first night at home. I sat up with her from 11 pm until 6 am just rocking her in the chair and her nursing 3-5 minutes here and there. At about 6 am I thought, "She is going to want to eat in 15 minutes so I am just going to lay her in her bassinet next to our bed and lay in my own bed for 15 minutes." About 20 minutes later I smelled something stinky and so Shane got up to check her diaper and there was nothing there. He had fastened her diaper back up and seconds later the nickname was born! Her poor little body just shot up off the changing table and boy did she need her diaper changed then! Ever since she never is quiet about it and so she is now named Delphia the blast ended screwt!

  • No comments:

    Followers