Saturday, March 15, 2008

Top 10 Childrens Books

I absolutely adore childrens book! I love buying childrens books and reading and rereading them. I don't care about buying novels etc because I won't read them more than once. I love going to bookstores and could spend hours in the childrens section. I am trying to instill in Delphia a love for reading and so far I would say that she definitely love books. Her eyes just light up when I get a book out to read to her and once we finish a book she cries for more. So, here goes my top 10:

1. Jamberry

1

2. Any of the Mercer Mayer books

2

3. Any book in the Bear Snores On series

3

4. The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry and The Big Hungry Bear

4

5. Stand Tall, Molly Lou Melon

5

6. Any book by Sandra Boynton

6

7. Love You Forever

8

8. Guess How Much I Love You

9

9. Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

10

10. Junie B Jones series

7

No comments:

Followers