Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It Only Gets Better!

After yesterday I wasn't sure I could handle Phia today. She just continued whining and not napping and when she did nap waking up 10 minutes later. Luckily Shane came home early yesterday so I had some relief and better yet she was in bed and asleep by 8:45! YIPEE! We had the most delicious dinner last night. Check these out....

Untitled-1

Garlic Toasted Open Faced Lasagne Ciabattas at www.pickypalate.blogspot.com YUMMY!

We also got Phias stuff packed for camping and most of our stuff. We will have to take some of our stuff to Shanes family's on Saturday because it won't all fit in our car. I am excited to go and just get away.

Delphia has been much better today. A little bit of Ambesol goes a long way, as I think her teeth are bothering her. She has 2 breaking through up top as we speak. She took a 2 hour nap this morning and is napping as we speak. At lunchtime I feed her lasagne with meat sauce and a fruit by Gerber. Let's just say she is not a lasagne with meat sauce fan. She loved my garlic bread and leftovers from last night.

037 024

We took these this afternoon and this morning as you can tell by the latter and its perfect hair compared to the after naptime hair in the first one.

023

This will be her late 10 month picture for her scrapbook.

This morning when she woke up from her nap she didn't want to get out of her crib. I had stood her up to the rail and tried to lift her out and she grabbed back onto the crib. I just sat in the chair and let her play before we had lunch.

032 028

I had promised her an otter pop yesterday if she ate her vegetables with gusto even though they weren't her favorite. She did and so we rewarded her when Shane got home while I was getting dinner going. She actually had 2 otter pops, one blue and one purple. She likes them cut onto her tray so that they don't keep pushing back into the wrapper. We had tried pj's on her for camping and so all she had on was a diaper. Less mess to clean up when it doesn't get on the clothes. She really enjoyed them!

013 018

Her is a picture of her teeth coming in up on the top. The tooth next to her big tooth that is already in is coming in also now.

008

Exersaucer pics....

002 003

Finally, two videos for Ruby.....however one is just sound. She makes this gurgling sound which we had titled the Scuttle sound from Little Mermaid. She laid on the bed one night and did it for 30+ minutes and when I decided I needed to record it she wouldn't do it for the camera, so I had to point the camera into the bed. It cracks me up! She was doing it when she was youger but has now perfected it!

This next one is from this afternoon. She was rocking herself on her chair and playing with the phone.

Tonight I have an appointment with a counselor in the bishopric and I am highly curious what kind of calling I will be getting. You always have callings you would love to have, but they are the ones you just don't seem to get! I have learned to enjoy every calling I have held though. Well, off to relax before Delphi wakes up!

No comments:

Followers