Thursday, June 19, 2008

Terrible Two's Already?

  • Terrible Twos Already?

    Phia has just been kinda ornery today and it is driving me nuts. She reminds me of a two year old! I can't seem to do anything right. It doesn't matter if I give her toys, hold her, feed her, etc. She goes from happy to sad to ornery and back again faster than I can count! Maybe it's her teeth, maybe she didn't sleep well.....all I know is tomorrow has to be better!

    On a happier note I have cute pictures and videos.001

    This is from Saturday when we had a little pool party for the girls. This is Emma, Chloe, Ruby and Phia from right to left. I was sure Phia would love swimming as she loves the tub and treats it like she is in a pool! Little did I know she wouldn't even want to stand in the water or close to the pool for that matter. I guess splashing that wasn't her own was too much for her. Emma and Ruby loved it and Chloe seemed to feel the same as Phia. We will have to try it again this summer when they are happy and have had some good sleep! They all looked so cute in their swimsuits though!

    011 009

    On TuesdayI went to my mom's and Ashley and the girls were over. My mom went to lay down so we went out to the hammock. Ruby was fussing all around so Ashley pulled her out and then Em's was squirming so she got taken out which just left Phi by herself. She had a ball in it!

    That same day Ruby had brought her yellow ball over and they were playing roll the ball. Delphi loves the ball and would squeal everytime she got it! I just had to tape it. That night we ran to Harmons for cereal that was $1.00 a box and ended up picking Delphia up a pink ball.

    This next video was taken on Saturday at Grandma Anitas. They got a little kitten and we got there before everyone and Delphia had fun watching and trying to hold it. It was also the closest I have seen her come to crawling.

    On Monday we noticed that Delphia had another tooth that had popped through! She now has her bottom right tooth and her top left tooth. No sign of the other bottom tooth, but it looks like she has 3 more that will be in soon up top!

    On Tuesday we layed her on the floor for tummy time and to try to convince her to crawl and she actually got up on her hands and knees and pushed backwards which made her upset because she was getting farther away from the object of interest. She is pushing backwards consistently now so I am think it won't be long before she will be crawling! Busy days here we come!

    Well, guess I better go, the Phia-Fussy is fussin'. She is tired, but no way am I putting her down for a nap at 6:15! That would just be asking for trouble!

  • No comments:

    Followers