Sunday, January 18, 2009

Projects

I went to Stampin Up the other night with my mom and we made some really cute projects. The open house is this Saturday and I am hoping to go!

066

068

069

Shane gave me a gift certificate to Pine Needles for Christmas and I decided my table needs something on it after having my table runner on it in November and December. My mom had this pattern and made one for Halloween and Thanksgiving so I decided to a February/Spring one. It is reversible and quilts itself as you go.

The valentine side

071

The spring side

070

I just need to sew the binding on tonight!

My project that is next on the list is one I am very excited about! I saw it on Studio 5 the beginning of December and just never got down to Orem to American Quilting. January and February centers were sold out but they did have March. The quilt background stays up the whole year and then you replace the months that are made out of wool as the months change. So, I have 1 1/2 months to get the quilt and the banner finished! I can't wait!

As Time Goes Background

You have a choice of 3 quilts and I am doing the middle one.

As Time Goes Watering Can

This is the March banner!

I have also gotten a little scrapping done. Here's one I finished today!

052

No comments:

Followers