Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Little Wagon Ride

Yesterday we were at my parents and my dad bought a wagon. Now when I say I wagon I am not talking about a red shiny wagon, the Radioflyer kind. I am talking about something that looks a little more like this.....


My dad took them on a little jaunt through the backyard when the back tire completely fell off


He got the wheel back on and took them all on a ride down the street. When he got back he was chuckling and I asked what he was laughing at. He said the girls were funny on the ride. Everytime they went over a bump they would say, "Bump!" and laugh and giggle.

A a side note, my parents watched Phia for about 30 minutes last night. Chloe was also there so they decided to take them on another wagon ride. My mom said she pulled it halfway and my dad the other. I asked why it was so heavy and apparently one of them was also riding on it being pulled!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Erin your blog is so cute and I just love it. Blogger is great! I hope to have you help tomorrow to get my changed around a bit, ect. Love you! See you tomorrow!

MamaBug said...

What fun!

Followers