Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Be Good!

Yesterday was a rough day and I realized what a tease Delphia is! Now I will say, she comes by it rightly but sometimes enough is just enough! I can't even say how she was being a tease....just every time I asked her to do something she would smile her easing smile and do the opposite or pretend to do as I asked but then change her mind at the last minute. I had talked to Shane during the day and told him she was being a big tease but I think he thought I was simply exaggerating. However, when he got home and she started in on teasing him he had enough after about 2 hours! We got after her and she knew we were upset. We told her when she was in bed that she had to be good tomorrow or she wouldn't go to the park with Ruby and Emma. I told her I would call Aunt Ashley and tell her we couldn't go because Phia hadn't been good. She went to sleep and slept until 5:30 when she came in our bed because she was crying, "Mommy, Daddy save me!" When she woke up she asked to go to the big park. I asked her what she needed to do to go to the big park and she said, "Be good." I told her she as right and asked her what be good meant and she said, "Don't tease!" She hit the nail on the head and we had a 100% better day with a happier Mom, Dad and Phia! It made me laugh that she remembered the previous nights conversation.

1 comment:

MamaBug said...

Aren't they amazing. They know just how to push our buttons and how to melt our hearts!

Congrats on your new one coming! I kinda guessed because of some stuff you said on Facebook. Now I know I was right! I'm also glad you switched to blogger. I always wanted to comment on the other blog and couldn't get it to work. ;)

Followers