Friday, February 26, 2010

Finished Things

I have been trying to finish up all the unfinished projects I have and have gotten quite a few done.

The first is this Welcome Spring sign that I started forever ago and never finished. My mom finished it for me over the winter and now it is on my front table just waiting for spring to come!



Second was this pillowcase for Delphia. She wanted a new one to replace her valentine one. On Wednesday we went and got the fabric and I whipped it up today during sewing class.



Third is this rag quilt for Josie. I bought the fabric in January and got it cut and sewn in 2 days or so but the clipping seams thing stretched on and on. I was so happy to finish it on Tuesday at my mom's. I vowed never to make one again after I made one for Ruby but I decided to do another one anyhow. The clipping was so hard I actually had a blister on my thumb, but it sure looks cute in her crib!





Fourth is this dress that I bought the pattern for. I had this cute polka dot fabric and so I cut it out and it took about 6 hours to sew. It looks really cute on her and I just need to put buttons on the back to attach the straps.

1 comment:

MamaBug said...

Cute!! The quilt was worth your time, even if you never make another.

Followers