Thursday, February 11, 2010

Phiaisms Part 3

Just have to jot down a couple funny conversations etc I have had with Delphia lately.

Yesterday we were at Grandmas and she was watching Dora on the bed with Baby Jaguar. I wasn't in the room but overheard this conversation with Baby Jaguar. She looked at Baby Jaguar and said, "Good night Baby Jaguar." She paused and said, "Baby Jaguar doesn't speak English, he speaks Spanish. Have to say Buenos noche Baby Jaguar." It cracked me up because Dora is always saying certain people don't speak English so they have to speak Spanish."

After her surgery she couldn't have a bath for 2 weeks and she really hates showers. We were trying to talk her into showering with Shane. She looked at me and said, "Me shower and daddy shower. You not shower mommy!" I said, "I thought you didn't like showers." She responded with, "I like showers." I told her, "Well, that's news to me!" She looked at me and said, "That's news to me too!"

No comments:

Followers