Sunday, March 21, 2010

New and Wrecked Cars

As I previously posted Shane wrecked the Nissan about 3 weeks ago and State Farm decided they were totaling it because there is 3800 in damage and possibly another 500 more inside after they took it apart. So, we were looking for another car after we found all of this out last Tuesday. I was kinda sad because we had just gotten two cars and I had my own car to drive me wherever my little heart desired. My dad called my uncle however and found a car for us that would cost us what they were giving us for the Altima which wasn't much since it had just hit 195,000 miles. We are planning on going and picking it up on Thursday in Tremonton.



Here's my new car that Delphia and I are so excited to have. She calls it her van and she is sure to correct me if I tell her something is in the car or that we are going somewhere in the car. She says,"Not the car, the van!" You wouldn't think having a car would be such a big thing to a little girl but it seems to be really exciting to her. I told her that one day she will be able to tell Josie that at one point in time we didn't have a car. This last week we ventured into Lehi to get wipers checked off for safety, Target, story time at the library, sewing class and then to Salt Lake to shop for Phia summer clothes and some stuff for baby Josie.







Friday she wanted to ride home with Shane in the car but after they got to Home Depot and then Walmart she decided she wanted to ride home with me in the van. In Phia's words, "I love my van!"

No comments:

Followers