Friday, August 13, 2010

Wild Thing Phia....

Delphia is totally into make believe and has so much fun being off in her own little world. Two Sundays ago she was riding her bike in the house with her helmet.



The funniest thing of the day is when she put a hat on, gloves on her hands and gloves on her feet and declared they were her pajamas. She wandered around in them throughout the afternoon. Shane and I had to hold in the giggles when she first came in dressed like that. Later that night I had a meeting and when I got home the girls were in bed. Shane however warned me that Delphia had gone to bed with the hat on her head, gloves on both hands and feet insisting they were her pajamas and she had to wear them. I went in once she was asleep and removed the gloves. She had taken the hat off and put it on monkey.



1 comment:

Meg Cook said...

Love it! Phia is so funny! I wish you had a picture of the "pajamas" but those are pretty funny pictures of her! It was fun to see you guys yesterday! Hopefully we will see you soon!

Followers