Friday, November 19, 2010

Dollybug #2

This morning after I got Josie dressed I thought she looked so cute! I couldn't stop hugging and kissing he and had to take a couple pictures!





I go back to when Delphia was this little and I could dress her how I wanted and do her hair all cute. I enjoyed this time. Fast forward to Delphia at 3 and she wants to choose what she wears and her favorite items of clothes happen to be my least favorite. She is predictable in what she chooses depending on what is clean or dirty. If her Zoey underwear are clean she wears them, otherwise it is pink ballerina Dora next in line. She loves her Gap pants that her pink fleece and her green polka-dotted pants with the owl shirt. Fact is, it doesn't matter if it matches or not! She doesn't want her hair done or even combed....this too will pass. The day will come when she wants her hair pretty, just not today!

No comments:

Followers