Wednesday, September 12, 2007

3 Weeks!

  • 3 Weeks

    2 3 4

    Updated pictures of the bean! The last picture cracks me up because this is how she sleeps! Even when she is awake her hands are up by her face.

    Today she is 3 weeks and I can hardly believe she is that old! People say that grow up fast but I honestly didn't believe them! It seems like it was ages ago that I was even pregnant (not that I am ready to do it again anytime soon)!

    It is hard to imagine that you can love a little thing so much, yet I can explain how much I love her! Last night she was fussing because she was hungry and we were driving home and Shane stopped to put to water in her bottle so I could feed her a little bit and he came out and I was just in tears because I hate it when she cries and I can't do anything about it!

    Tomorrow we are going to the fall work party and everyone is excited to see her. We will just have to bundle her up since it is starting to cool down.

    I found a picture of the blessing dress I want to try and recreate out of my wedding dress. I have a friend who is going to help me with it and I need to get busy since we are planning on blessing her October 14th.

    5

    Well, I better go get dinner started while Delphi is sleeping!

  • No comments:

    Followers