Friday, September 28, 2007

The ABC's Of Me!

Well, I saw this on my sisters blog and I decided that it looked kind of fun.

The ABC's of me

A-Attached or Single: Married for 7 years

B-Best friend: Shane

C-Cake or pie: Pie, I would have to say my mom's Grandma Opal's Apple Pie

D-Day of Choice: Depends on the week, as Shane has a different day off each week

F-Favorite color: Red

G-Gummy bears or worms: Gummy bears

H-Hometown: Sandy, Utah

I-Indulgence: Reading in the tub, sugar cookies, checking blogs and scrapbooking

J-January or July: January, because it's too darn hot in July

K-Kids: Delphia

L-Life is incomplete without: Books, church, family and music

M-Marriage Date: August 25, 2000

N-Number of Siblings: 4. Todd, Ashley Spencer and Dallen. I am the oldest.

O-Oranges or Apples: Apples that are nice and tart as well as crisp.

P-Phobias or Fears: Matches, fire and ferris wheels, especially the one at California Adventure.

Q-Quote:

"Teach your children when they are young and small, and never quit. As long as they are in your home, let them be your primary interest."
Gordon B. Hinckley

R-Reason to smile: Delphia is sleeping, the weater is getting cooler, dinner is made, Shane will be home in less than 4 hours and I got to watch Good Things Utah today.

S- Season: Fall, because I love the temperature and the changing leaves. I like having my windows open and the nice fresh air.

T-Tag three: Erica, Amy B and Amy G

U-Unknown facts about me: I like to eat flour by the teaspoon plain. I like instant oatmeal, better that regular oatmeal.

V-Vegetarian or oppressor of animals: A little meat and some other sides.

W-Worst habit: Leaving my clothes on the floor instead of hanging them up.

X-Xrays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds!

Y:Your favorite food: Cafe Rio Pork Salad.

Z-Zodiac: Virgo.

No comments:

Followers