Friday, September 7, 2007

2 Weeks, 2 Days and Growing Like a Weed

  • 2 Weeks, 2 Days and Growing Like a Weed

    1

    We took Delphia to the pediatrician yesterday for her 2 week check-up and amazingly enough she put on 1 lbs 2 oz from the day we brought her home! She now weights 6 lbs 11 oz and is still too little to wear her 0-3 month outfits! She also grew also 0.75 inches to 20.2 inches from 19.5 inches.

    She is so much fun and just a little angel! She is especially an angel when we are at her Grandma's house. She eats good and sleeps well and then when she is at home with me she doesn't seem to be on the normal schedule. I suppose it will get there and we will keep getting used to each other and know what each other wants and means.

    Well, I need to go get pineapple cookies made while she is a asleep. Shane's family is having an 80th birthday party for his grandpa tomorrow and I am supposed to bring 3 dozen cookies. I also need to give Shane a haircut tonight and figure out what we are wearing for our family picture tomorrow. I thought I had it all figured out but little Delphia won't fit in her outfit. It absolutely drowns her!

  • No comments:

    Followers