Sunday, July 20, 2008

That Wasn't So Bad

Phew....I survived singing time! It actually went really well and I had a lot of fun! I need to come up with something for the next 2 weeks and then I will be done for a bit. I had several people come and tell me how much fun it was and that I did a great job!

002

This is a priceless Phia picture. On Friday after playdate she took a nap and woke up extremely grumpy! She pointed at her bed when I got her out of her crib so I picked up her teddy bear and she gave him a hug. When she was drinking her bottle she laid there and held him like this the whole time. I think she is a little attatched to him.

006 008

She didn't want to cooperate for pictures this morning. First the sun was too bright and then she just didn't want to have her picture taken.

010 013

014

What a funny girl! I can't believe she will be 11 months on Tuesday. Shane is making dinner as we speak and she is displaying her newly found temper as he isn't quite fast enough giving her an Otter Pop.

No comments:

Followers