Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Little Crafty

Yesterday I had to stay in Salt Lake since I had to get my blood drawn. We actually slept over at my mom's on Monday so I didn't have to get up early with Shane.

On Monday we went to Gardener Historic Village and saw these cute halloween banners. We decided that we could make them ourselves and so yesterday we went and got the paper. They were a lot of fun to make and only took a couple hours! I can't wait to hang it up!

003

004

I also made a wall hanging to hang above my kitchen table. I need to paint the frame and the backgroud, but here's what it look like at this point.

002

I am painting the background and antique red and the frame black.

I also bought paper mache letter that spell BOO for halloween and need to get them finished, rather started.

We also etched our last names into a 9x13 casserole dish. It took some figuring to get it to work, but we want to try it again on some other projects! I am not sure where Shane put it, or I would take a picture.

I am also almost finished with our stockings. I have 3 more things to stich aroud on Delphia's and then I just have to get them bound. After they are done I am going to finish my punch needle along with a couple quicj projuects. I need to whipstitch 2 blankets and sew a strap on a dress for Phia that came unsewed when we washed it.

No comments:

Followers