Friday, September 12, 2008

What's With That

I start my post with that question.....what's with that?

2008-09-12

What is with the squinty eyes when I am trying to get a picture. This morning I was trying to get a cuteicture of her and about 90% of my pictures had this kind of face. She was all cute and smiley till I held up the camera and then poof, there was that face! I guess you take what you can get. I did get a few semi good ones, so here goes....

039 027 025

Her newest thing has to do with her wipes. She loves to stick her hand down in the container and then pull a wipe or wipes rather out of the container. She then proceeds to bite a piece off and chew on the wipe. YUCK! Yesterday I went downstairs to start some laundry and this is what I came back to.

016 017 011

Yet again it happened this morning....

021 022

This is the one of the faces she gives me when I tell her no. The other is she bends her head down a bit and looks at me from under her eyelashes.

023

How can you get upset with a face like that!

Yesterday we made strawberry freezer jam and it turned out fabulous! We also did laundry, dishes and just other normal everyday things. For dinner I made black bean chili. It would have been delicious if Shane had gotten green chilis and not jalpenos at the grocery store. Needless to say it was a tad bit hot and Shane will be eating ALL of it!

We spent some time outside reading and playing. It was a beautiful day with a nice breeze.

Today I need to make rolls for a funeral in the ward, make lemon bars and another dessert and a jello for Spencers farewell on Sunday. The rolls are rising, but I went the lazy way and did Rhodes rolls.

This morning I decided I would scramble Phia an egg for breakfast and give her some toast. She ate 3/8 pieces of toast 2 bites off egg and then she decided that she wanted my oatmeal. All that work to cook an egg and she doesn't even want it. Sometimes I feel like all she eats are carbs. I guess if you offer other things that's all you can do.

This is a video from earlier this morning of her just wandering around the house...

and another of her talking on her play phone...she was talking on it a ton but when the camera came out she wasn't quite as cute because she had an audience.

No comments:

Followers