Monday, October 6, 2008

Conference Weekend

  • Conference Weekend

    011

    This was the story of my Thursday and we will leave it at that. Delphia was in this kind of mood all day and it made for a really long day. It was so long that I called my mom and ended going up to visit on Saturday just so I had some company besides a grumpy baby.

    016

    Phia loves to play with the dishwasher whether you are loading or unloading. If she can get to them she pulls out dirty silverware and bowls. I try to unload those first but she then tries to reach the glasses on the top rack. She was just opening it so we started to lock it but then she figured out how to start it if it is locked!

    025

    I finished this stitchery over the weekend to hang on my wall.

    026

    I finished this pillow over the weekend and it is sitting on my couch for Halloween.

    027

    This is Delphi's newest trick! She loves her booster seat but it was sitting on the floor on Saturday and she would go up and down and up and down.

    029

    She kinda got stuck here and was afraid to sit down all the way not knowing how far off the ground she was.

    I had to video her going up and down....over and over.

    032 042

    Just a couple cute pictures from Sunday afternoon. I absolutely love this shirt and she looked so cute in it.

    045

    On Friday my mom and I went to scout out a new fabric store called Material Girls on 106th and Redwood. Shane and I had tried to find it once before and had zero success. I looked up the address and we went off to find it. We drove around and around but there was no sign. Finally we had just about given up hope when I spied some bolts of fabric out of the corner of my eye in a doorway. Sure enough, there it was. They don't have a sign up because they are trying to get it approved. Anyhow...I fell in love with this tablerunner. It is reversible and the other side is Christmas with candycanes. I am still working on that, hopefully it will be finished tonight. I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I absolutely love it!

    048

    Pictures from this morning.....it was cold in our house so I dressed her in a warm outfit.

    050

    She loves to cover her mouth and she does it when you make her mad. It is so hard not to laugh at her when she does it.

    056

    Funniest thing....she loves to play with the radio in the corner and likes pusking the buttons and unplugging it. If she presses the CD thing to come out though she totally freaks out. I then have to go and shut it and let her play until she gets it out again.

    Her on her giraffe that she loves to climb more than rock.

  • No comments:

    Followers