Thursday, October 1, 2009

Our Cute Little Peanut

I had my first pregnancy appointment yesterday. My official due date is April 20th. They said they always move the due date up 2 days from the estimated due date. We are planning on another c-section and he said I could schedule that anywhere from April 13th - April 20th anytime Monday - Friday. He did an ultrsound and we saw the heart beating away. We will find out what we are having on December 10th. My next appointment is October 28th and then the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Exciting stuff! We show the ultrasound to Phia and she tells us it's a baby. Ashley asked her today if the baby is an Ammon or a Aislynn (Ammon is a for sure name if it is a boy, but Aislynn is just one name we like for a girl. I also really like the name Daphne.) Phia told her it was a baby, which made me smile!


1 comment:

MamaBug said...

Yay!! How exciting!

I love the new Halloween background!

Followers