Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dora, Lionel and Peppermint Patties Oh My!

Delphia is my chocolate girl or "cloclate" as she says it. She wants to go to the "cloclate" library, she wants "cloclate" ice cream and "cloclate" cereal. Whenever we are at my mom's she wants treats and if you ask her what she wants it is usually chocolate. Just yesterday she wanted a Tootsie Pop and I told my mom she could have any flavor but chocolate. My mom brought down the box and what did she choose, choclate! During the beginning of January my mom had Peppermint Patties which Phia loves. Delphia asked for a mint and Grandma gave her one and this is where I found her enjoying he mint under the chair in the kitchen with Lionel
She also loves Dora anything so when we found this Dora shirt at Target we got it for her.

No comments:

Followers