Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Playtime Fun

Delphia is really good about entertaining herself but sometimes she just needs me to do things with her. Today she wanted me to watch her rock with her animals and to put monkey back on everytime he fell off.

After she tired of rocking we did puzzles. Let me just begin by saying that she a puzzle master. Just after she turned 2 she was really into a 12 piece puzzle that Grandma Cook had. She did this puzzle over and over and finally she could do it no problem and she was pretty fast at it. Then y mom got a 24 piece puzzle and after maybe 15 times doing it she was a master at putting it together. Around the first part of December they bought 3 more 12 piece puzzles at she could put them together by herself the first time. She still loves to put them together. For Christmas we got her a set of 4 48 piece puzzles. If we sit down with her she can pretty much put them together by herself with hardly any help. The only problem is, she gets bored before she get them finished. I wish they had 36 piece puzzles. I am amazed at how good she is at puzzling! She takes fter me I guess because I love puzzles

After w did a puzzle we read every single Dora library book that we had wwhich we had just gotten last night. After that we checked the mail and visited with Pat and Judy (the mail lady). We then came n and had a lunch of eggs and toast for Delphia and an Egg McMuffin for me. She watched a Dora episode and played picnic and then went for a nap.

She has been fighting naps lately but I am not quite ready to give in. She lays in her bed and plays and sings and then starts to cry. I finally go in to get her to sleep and she tells me she wants out. I tuck her back in and pat her tummy and she is asleep in under 5 minutes and will then sleep for about 90 minutes or so.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love all the new pictures you have of Delphia. She's such a doll! How are you feeling?

Followers