Sunday, October 7, 2007

You'll Laugh About This Later

On Friday my mom, sister and I were out and about and Ashley was telling us that they were going to Cafe Rio for their anniversary. I said that I wanted to do something fun next year on our anniversary because this year on our anniversary we were coming home from the hospital from having Delphia. I was telling Ashley how it was a horrible day. They released me from the hospital and we went to my mom's so that Shane could go pick up some nursing bra's. I was sitting on the couch and my mom came in and noticed that I was crying. She asked what was wrong and I in my post labor induced state proceeded to tell her that I was a horrible wife because I had just realized it was our anniversary and I hadn't told Shane so or that I loved him. Thankfully those wonderful hormones are gone now! Ashley told me that I should write about it because I would laugh about it later.

DSC02935

This is Delphia at 6 weeks! I can't believe how big she is getting! Life is getting back to normal and she is getting on a routine. I think she inherited my inability to take naps, as most days she gets up at 7 am and doesn't sleep until 10 pm. Then usually once a week she is so tired she will sleep all day. However, it is usually on the day Shane is home, when I already have the extra help! Oh well, I love her and wouldn't know what to do without her.

DSC02954

This picture was taken today, isn't she cute!

I have to share a new addiction with you. It's my new favorite breakfast with toast.

img-product-vanilla

Well, I better go get the potatoes on to cook to go with our roast and finish listening to General Conference.

No comments:

Followers