Friday, November 13, 2009

Aprons and Cooking!

Last week my ward did a sewing night and they were sewing aprons. I have made aprons before but didn't have a pattern for a little kid one. I decided to go and came home with an almost finished apron for Delphia. I just had to put all the parts together and add a few touches of my own such as ribbon on the pocket and the ruffle. The apron is actually reversible, so the other side is the exact opposite of the front. However the only way I could get Phia to try it on for me was to put gummy bears in the pocket!

On Wednesday we made a pie, rolls, pizza sauce and dough and bread so we both donned our aprons (Phia's complete with gummy bears) and went to town ntil our power went off while I was mixing rolls. Luckily my bread was done, we were just baking rolls at 11:15 that night!

Followers