Sunday, November 1, 2009

Phiaisms....

Just wanted to jot down a couple funny things Phia has said lately....

We showed her the antelope the other day on the way to my moms and she sarted calling them jackalope. Two days later we were driving to Costco and she told me, "I see no jackalope." I told her that they didn't have antelope in Sandy. She looked at me and said, "Daddylope, Mamalope?" I said that yeah there were Daddy and Mommy antelope. She continued with, "Grandmalope and Grandpalope?" It amzed me that she connected that she had all those things so antelope must also.

Grandma GG has been down for the past 2 weeks and Delphia has enjoyed spending time with her. If she couldn't see at my moms she would say, "Where Grandma GG?" When she would wake up I would ask if she wanted to see Grandpa. She would say, "Grandma, Grandpa and Grandma GG."

We ate lunch at my mom's on Wednesday after my MD appointment and as we were eating my Grandma told Shane there was Coke in the fridge if he wanted one. He told her he didn't. However Phia piped up and responded with, "I have a Coke?"

No comments:

Followers