Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fountain Falling

On Wednesday we decided that the girls needed a break and so did we. We decided to head to Downtown Disney and let them each choose an animal at Build A Bear.

Delphia chose a bunny and a Tinkerbell outfit and she laughs when you sqeeze her hand. Josie chose a greay kitty that meows.

After we left Build A Bear we went and sat by a cool fountain and Delphia was playing in the water. It didn't really have an edge and Delphia kept bending over with her feet off the ground and I kept telling her to keep her feet on the ground or she would fall in. She would be better at it for awhile and then forget.

Well, I sent Shane to get beignets at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen because I wanted to try them. He came out after a while and we were sitting there talking while the beignets cooled down. All of the sudden I looked at Delphia and she was going head first into the fountain! I exclaimed, "Delphia!" Shane turned towards her, and by this point she was sitting in the fountain and I was wishing I had my camera. Shane handed Josie to me and helped her out (it's a good thing it was 77 degrees that day!)

She was upset and we told her that we had told her to keep her feet on the grond. She informed us that she fell in the fountain because we weren't watching her. Shane told her that even if he had been looking right at her he didn't think he could've stopped her from falling in.

Luckily we had a change of clothes in the car so we headed back to the entrance. I told her that I needed a picture, but she was too upset, but I wasn't going to not get a picture for future reference so I just snapped one with her bawling and upset!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive