Sunday, April 10, 2011

Some Crafting....

On Friday I was up in Salt Lake so my mom watched the girls so I could run to the craft store.

I had seen this easter project and I wanted to make one for my house.

Here is my finished bunny silhouette....


Last weekend during General Conference I strated this table runner. It isn't finished yet but I already love it! Camille and her mom Bonnie produced this fabric line with Moda and I love the colors as I adore turquoise and red and they are hard colors to come by! This fabric is the Bliss line and they have a new line coming out called Ruby which I am going to have to get!

I am about 1/2 way finished sewing the football shapes on this direction and then need to pin them the other direction and sew them on, cut the scalloped edges and wash so it is all worn and cozy!


I also got this project done over Conference Weekend that I found over here...


I also ran across this pillow, but can't remember where I got the pattern online.



I have a few projects in the works....

1) Bunny pillow

2) Candlestick Rabbits

3) Spring Banner

4) Josie Birthday Cake Caterpillar The cakes are baked and in the freezer, just waiting to decorate on Thurday. Shane is upstairs making the sugar cookie dough for her name.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive