Thursday, October 25, 2007

Just What I Almost Needed...

Last night I went to check the mail when we got home and I was surprised to find 2 Parents magazines in the mailbox. On the way into the house I was reading the cover and as I was reading I was getting really excited to read the magazine because a lot of it applied to me. It talked about the latest burping techniques, what to do when your house feels like a swamp and when wipes are just too small. I thought it was weird that there wasn't a real baby on the cover. This is what it looked like:

DSC03052

I opened it up to read about burping since Delphia is a really hard baby to burp, only to realize that it was a fake cover as an advertisment. It kinda upset me because the real magazine wasn't nearly as interesting.

DSC03048

This is Delphia's frog outfit from Costco by Little Me. She cracks me up! Yesterday she was wearing this and I was making dinner, so she was sitting in her carseat and she was as happy as could be. Ashley was watching her and she said, "She's watching her feet." I started watching her and sure enough she had noticed the cute little frogs on her feet and was wiggling them all around and just a grinnin'.

DSC03046

Delphia loves her bouncy chair. She sits in it while I eat breakfast. I watch her and talk to her while I eat. She has just started to notice the spiders that go up and down and she will just sit there and grin. She is a really happy baby in the morning. I grabbed the camera this morning because she was just smiling and grinning and the second she saw it no more smiles. What a baby!

DSC03045

She has just finished smiling in this picture. She sure was a happy baby most of the day, especially for being up at 6 and not napping, and not going to bed until 9:45.

Well, off to bed....

No comments:

Followers