Monday, November 12, 2007

7 Interesting Things About and an Update

Let's start with an update....but first new pictures (they are some of my favorite) These were taken on 11/3 at my mom's. We brought the hat as a joke, but had to take pictures because it was so cute on her. It was still pretty big on her but she didn't seem to mind wearing it.

HPIM0963 HPIM0966

HPIM0967

She is still in her 0-3 month clothes and she will be 3 months on Thanksgiving. Some of her outfits are still too big so she hasn't worn them. I did get all her 3-6 month clothes washed and hung up last week and all her newborn stuff put into a box. It was kinda sad to see her growing out of things, my sister told me it was like the end of an era when she put Ruby's things away and I would have to agree.

Delphia had her 2 month appointment on Thursday and she weighed 10.2 lbs and was 22.2 inches long. She is in the 12th and 15th percentile for height and weight and the 46th for head size. The doctor said that's probably why she hasn't lifted her head when she is on her stomach. She loves to talk though and she is getting on more of a regular schedule. It is very nice! She loves books and will just sit and listen to them. She loves being sung to and playing little action games with her feet and hands. I like to take her feet and sing, "Jump, jump, kick," and move her legs. She loves it and will laugh and smile and do her cute little giggle!

We are looking forward to Thanksgiving. My family is coming down from Idaho and we are having a big get together! It should be fun! Family is the best part of Thanksgiving. Last year we had our own Thanksgiving since I was starting Clomid and not sure how I would react to it and just wanted to be at home. I am making a jello and dessert and am counting down the days!

Tomorrow I have a physical therapy appointment for my foot since that is what the podiatrist suggested, along with a follow-up appointment with him in 1 month. Should be interesting....then we have to work on the hand problem after the foot is fixed!

Okay, Ashley tagged me so, here goes nothing.....

7 Interesting Things About Me.....

1) I am terrified of fire. I have never lit a match. I blow out candles when I leave a room for very long. The dryer gets turned off when we leave the house. Not sure where this fear came from....

2) I play 20 questions with Shane every night when we climb into bed. Is the stove off, is the oven off, are the lights off, is the door locked, is Delphia okay, is the car in the garage, is the alarm set? Okay, maybe not 20 questions but by the time I ask about each one 3 times it's pretty close! He is wonderful because he will get out of bed to re-check for me so I can sleep.

3) I hate speaking in front of big groups. I would prefer to play the piano in sacrament any day, before speaking. I try to get over it but can never forget in our old ward when they asked Shane and I to give the prayers in Sacrament and we said we would. They started sacrament and I told Shane I couldn't do it....they had to find someone else.....oddly enough we have never been asked to speak in our wards.

4) I love to eat flour plain by the spoonful, or better yet to suck it through a straw.

5) I am the Queen of unfinished projects. I always think I have a ton of time and will get things done. Right now I have a quilt to sew, a quilt to bind, 3 little cross stitches, one big cross stitch, a swedish weave, 3 tole painting projects, fun folders, 2 sticheries, a punchneedle, 2 afghans and christmas stockings. Whew, I have to look at it and tell Shane that he doesn't have to worry about me being bored!

6) I usually am reading 2-3 books at a time. I get bored with one so I read a few at a time.

7) I tell people I don't like foods I have never tasted. Somehow I just know I won't like it so I won't even taste it.

I am tagging my mom!

No comments:

Followers