Sunday, November 4, 2007

Just Ducky

  • Just Ducky...

    1 2

    I just love this little dress of Delphia's. It got mixed up in her closet with some bigger sizes and so she wore it for the first time today. Her Aunt Amanda bought it for her and I just love the duck pockets!3

    Shane even got a couple of cute smiles out of her.

    Shane and Delphia are taking their Sunday nap and I need to go scrapbook. I want to get a page or two done today because this next week is going to be busy! Tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday I am going to Salt Lake, Thursday Delphia has her 2 month appointment, I have an appointment with the podiatrist on Tuesday, Shane works late on Tuesday, we need to go grocery shopping on Thursday and my mom and I are going to the BlueGoose Boutique on Thursday. Whew!

    I am searching for some apple recipes since my parents sent quite a few home with me yesterday since they got a case for 25 cents a pound. I'm in a baking mood, so I thought I would try something new!

  • No comments:

    Followers