Tuesday, November 27, 2007

4 Generations, a Rattle and a New Baby

Lets see, Thanksgiving is over and Christmas will soon be here. It really is amazing how fast time flies. It seems like I was just finding out that I was pregnant, and now she is 3 months old.

Delphia's new favorite thing is her rattle. If you put it in her hand she will shake it, toss it, try and eat it and try to hold it with both hands. She will sit and stare at it intently looking at all the colors and the beads inside that shake.

2

She has also started to lift her head up when she is on her stomach. She gets frustrated really easy though and you have to turn her to her back pretty quick. She has had a little cold with a runny nose and cough. She hates having her nose wiped. She hates it when I suck her nose out, but if daddy does it she will smile and talk to him the whole time. How does he rate?

Over Thanksgiving I got my grandma and my mom to sit for a 4 generation picture. Ashley had one taken when she had Ruby and I meant to get one when grandma came in September, but failed to remember. 1

Another one of Delphia's favorite things is to read books. She will sit on your lap and just listen and look at the pictures! I am so excited about this because I love books and am hoping she will share my love for them. We go to the library and get 8-10 board books to read to her and she loves it! My mom didn't believe me at first but than she saw how she sits and just listens and was amazed.

3

Ashley just had her little baby Emma at 3:03 this afternoon. She was 19 1/2 inches long and 7lbs 2oz. Shane and I are going to see her tomorrow, but I can't wait for my mom to call me tonight and tell me all about her. It will be so much fun to have 3 new babies among my brothers and sisters in 5 months. Chloe was born in July, Delphia in August and Emma November! They will have so much fun together.

No comments:

Followers