Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lots of New Doings!

  • Lots of New Doings

    037

    This is Phias new thing as of last week. She likes pointing at just about everything! She points at people to show us that there is someone there, she points at stuff she wants, stuff she is noticing and things that make her upset. It is nice for her to be able to tell us what she wants but at the same time it is hard to ignore her if it is something you don't want her to have.

    036

    Phi had just woke up from a nap with daddy and was enjoying cuddlig with him. They fell asleep on our bed and when I went in she looked like she was going to fall off the bed. She loves to sleep with her head below your body and the rest of her body on top of yours.

    034 035

    Since we have a new computer the old mouse became Phias. She really enjoys playing with it as long as the mouse that works isn't in her sight. Otherwise she prefers to play with the working mouse. She still loves her picture taken as you can tell by her showing off in the second picture. She makes all these cute new sounds and I pull the camera out to record them and she stops and points at the camera and just grins.

    033 032

    These are from Tuesday morning when we went to my mom's. Phia threw up in her carseat because she is so congested and so I just got her dressed for the day even though it was 6:00 in the morning. She loves stuffed animals and had chosen her doggie to take to Grandmas. He got left at Grandmas though on Tuesday and so she had to enjoy her other stuffed animals while she was going to sleep.031

    My mom's ward had a mother daughter night on Tuesday and she invited Ashley and I. My mom just took off decorating her cake and had hers done in no time. Ashley started her cake with a nice frosting ladder and decided she didn't like it and spread it across the cake and started eating hers. I have always wanted to take a cake decorating class so I decided that I was going to enjoy the experience. I took my time on my cake and we even had to fix the yellow frosting bag for my cake after my mom made it explode and the tip popped out. Shane thought my cake was wonderful, which makes me laugh because it is far from perfect. Nevertheless I had a lot of fun working on my cake and decided that I really would love to take a class, or two, or three.

    Well, I will post tomorrow about my fun day with my mom. I need to go hold my baby though as Grandma is trying to get her to sleep.

  • No comments:

    Followers