Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Sweet Girl!

Phia's new favorite thing is her jumper! For the longest time she didn't know what to do in so she would just stand there. Shane and I had tried to get her to jump and actually jumped her up and down trying to get her to do it. Last week my mom came down and we put Phia in the jumper and my mom was actually jumping in front of her and she kinda started to jump around but was still trying to figure out how to get her legs to move so she could jump. Well, now it's all she wants to do if she sees it in the scrapbook room door. She grabs onto it if we pass it and will look at it and point. Yesterday we were in the scrapbook room and she was kinda fussy and I didn't know what was wrong. I finally figured out that she wanted to jump. I put her in the jumper and she was as happy as a lark for about 25 minutes!

020

Last Saturday I tried to put her hair into pigtails and she looked so cute! On Sunday we did the pigtail thing again and I just had to get a couple pictures of her! I am amazed at how big she is and how fast she is growing. She is such a smart baby and just amazes me. After we took the pictures I sat down to look at them and realized that she really looks a lot like some of my baby pictures.

019 018

We also had to get one of her little tooth. Only one has broken through but it is sure cute!

017

Shane got home earlyish last night so we went for a walk. We got Phia in her stroller ad got my shoes on and I had to have Shane run and get the camera. While Shane went to get the camera Phia decided that she needed to poop, so then Shane had to go change her diaper before we could go for our walk. She sure loves her stroller and is great on walks!

014 013

This morning I got her in the tub and was then getting her dressed. I was putting her hair into piggy tails and she was playing with the squirt bottle. I put my hand down to get her rubberband and the bed was all wet! My sweet little stinker had somehow screwed the top off the bottle and gotten herself all wet along with the bed. Oh well, it will dry!

No comments:

Followers