Monday, December 14, 2009

Computer Girl

We got a computer while in Idaho for Delphia from my aunt and uncle. When we got home it didn't have anything on it for her age level. When we went to the library later that week I decided to pick up some CD-ROM's for her to put in the computer. It is all I have been able to do to keep her off. She loves Reader Rabbit Toddler and the I Spy game. She is gettiing pretty good at moving the mouse to where she wants and clicking in the right spot. It's amazing how far she has come in one week. I have been telling her that playing the computer is a treat and that she needs to listen to me if she wants to play it. It has worked pretty well, the only hard part is getting her off after she has been playing. She was in tears this day and kept saying, "Pleeeeeeease mommy!"
She really likes the shape game, coloring game, train game and bubble game on Reader Rabbit but they are really too easy for her so I had Shane pick some new ones out at the library today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I purchased Reader Rabbit Toddler for my 16 month old grandson as his first software. It was all that I expected and more. A terrific introduction to the computer and an excellent learning tool.

Lisa said...

I am so glad Phia loves the computer and you are getting some good use out of it. Remember to come stay with us again sometime!! We loved it!

MamaBug said...

Adorable picture! It's fun watching them figure out the computer.

Followers