Monday, December 14, 2009

Why Daddy Works....

Last week Delphia was having a bit of a meltdown and telling me she wanted Daddy and that she wanted to hold him. I asked her if she knew where Daddy was and she responded, "Work, all the time." I asked her if she knew why Daddy worked thinking that I could explain to her that we have a house, food etc because he makes money working. However before I could explain to her and she didn't hesitate for a minute after I asked she said, "Yes, for bananas!" I had to laugh because I knew why she thought that. Whenever our banana supply gets low I tell her we will ask Dad to pick some up from Costco. She knows he works at Costco, so he must work for bananas! I then explained to her why Daddy worked and she said, "But I really, really want to hold him. Yes, our little girl loves her Daddy!

No comments:

Followers