Sunday, December 6, 2009

Festival of Trees

We took Phia to the Festival of Trees on Thursday after my ultrasound. I love going and looking at the trees but to be honest my favorite thing is the gingerbread houses! I have always wanted to make a giant gingerbread house. Not sure what I would do with it or where I would put it. I just think that decorating with candy sounds fun and gtting to frost and make something really neat. Delphia did pretty good but realy wasn't that interested unless the tree had something she liked on it. She just had fun hanging onto the chains and walking down the aisles.
This was the biggest gingerbread house there and it was amazing!

I really liked this birdhouse with all the birds hanging above it!

This one I took just for Shanes brother, Justin.

And finally a Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs house! (One of my favorite childrens books!)

No comments:

Followers