Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving.....

Sadly this is the one picture I got over Thanksgiving.....


My mom bought chocolate turkeys to set at each plate and that is all Phia could think about all through dinner. We finally just let her eat hers and she was done. She had a couple bites of other things but all she really wanted was "cloclate."


Thanksiving was wonderful. It was my whole family plus Melody, Mark, Marla, Conner and Riley. We ae way too much food and had a second turkeythat took forever to finish cooking. We played games and the girls played and didn't want to nap. Shane got up and played in our ward Turkey Bowl and really enjoyed it!


Shane had to work on Friday and Saturday so Phia and I went to Tremonton on Friday with my parents and Dallen and onto Idaho Friday night through Saturday. I hadn't been to Idaho for almost 5 years and it was a lot of fun.


Delphia had fun at the Cook get together with Laura and the basketball. She would have Phia toss it and she would catch it and Laura would shoot it into the basket. The first time Laura didn't make it Phia threw up her arms and said, "Ohhhhh!" It was fun watching her interact with people. Laura had her giggling when they sat down to roll the ball and Phia would close her legs and just giggle her contagious giggle!

That night we headed to Pocatello and stayed with Lisa and Doug and their girls. Phia hadn't met any of them. She was very excited to see Grandma GG again. She loved Brindy, Doug's dog. She kept getting kisses from her. The next morning she sat on her bed and said, "I love Brindi. Brindi is cute!" She was very gentle with her and didn't tease her too much.

On Friday night we went to a Mexican place for dinner with everyone. I ordered Delphia tacos thinking it would be my version of a tcao. It came out and was two little corn tortillas and some kind of beef. No cheese, lettuce, sour cream.....I was afraid she wouldn't eat them but she ate every bite!

It was nice to see everyone and was a fun quick trip except for the drive home. I will spare you all the lovely details!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm so past do checking blogs lately. I have to send you the only pictures I took of the weekend. It's of Phia sitting with Brindi on her bed. Sooo cute!

Followers