Saturday, October 10, 2009

Witch Lift Skirt

Yesterday aftenoon we decided to take Delphia over to Gardner Historic Village to see the witches that they put out for Halloween every year. Phia was excited from the time we got her in the car. She was talking all about the witches and feeding the ducks! Grandma had brought tbread to feed the ducks (one of Phia's favorite things.) We saw lots of pumpkins and I thought they looked so cute on the hay bales.

You will have to ignore the sucker in the pictures. I bought it for her on Tuesday and then stuck it in a cup in Grandmas car when we went to lunch. When Grandma went to put the carseat in on Saturday Delphia saw it and wanted to eat it.

We saw a witch using the potty.....

Witches making waffles (according to Phia)....

A beautiful witch......

And an ugly witch....

Phia and Grandma posing by a witch....

Phia's favorite witch by far was this witch....

When we were walking to the car I asked her which witch was her favorite and she said some words with witch that I didn't quite understand. Grandma and I were trying to guess which one when she decided to show us by lifting her shirt and saying lift dress. All of the sudden we understood what she was telling us, she liked the witch lifting her skirt. We asked her what was under the skirt and she said a kitty. When we got to the car we asked what the kitty was chasing under the witches skirt. She told us the eensy-bintsy spider. We corrected her and told her it was a mouse. Later that night when I was telling Shane what she had said and she said, "No mama, it a mouse!" She cracks me up!

In other funny Phia tidbits is a new word that she learned. I had been talking to Shane and he was telling me that it was stupid because he as selling holiday stamps at Costco and they weren't even forever stamps. I got off the phone and was telling my mom and Phia said, "Stupid." I told her that it's not a nice word and we don't say that word. Grandma was laughing and so Phia continued on saying, "Mama stupid." My mom was really laughing by this point and Phia was saying, "I funny," while I was trying to convince her that stupid was not a nice word. I told my mom that sometimes I don't realize how closely she listens. She was sitting on the chair doing a puzzle and looked over at us and said, "I listen." What a girl!

2 comments:

Liz said...

so cute! Where is that? I love your bag by the way! Did you make it?

MamaBug said...

I can't wait to take the kids there this year!

Followers