Monday, October 19, 2009

Following the Leader

Delphia learned the song Following the Leader from somewhere and she loves to lines thing up and sing that song. It doesn't matter if it is farm animals her 3 little pigs or books. Apparently anything can follow a leader. When she lines her animals up they all take turns following each other and it can entertain hr for a long time. The other day she had her farm in my craft room with all the animals and later on we couldn't find the animals. We finally found them shut in my closet all lined up in a line. Tonight she had her Winnie-the-Pooh books lined up and was walking across the top and telling Shane to follow her!


I asked if I could take a picture and she started to whine and cry. The only way I got a happy picture was to take it while she was walking across the books!

1 comment:

The Romig Chronicles said...

Look at that little sweet in those uber cute pajama's following the leader. Love it. My girls love doing that too.

Followers