Monday, October 5, 2009

New Dress for Fall

Shane and I went to Material Girls the other night and saw this darling dress. I decided I wanted to make it for Delphia but they didn't have the pattern. I already have the pattern at home I just didn't know how much fabric to buy. The pattern goes from 6 months to 6 or 7T. Shane stopped Monday night and got the fabric, but when I went to sew it on Saturday I didn't have enough. The pattern said I needed 1/4 yd but there was no way that was enough! We ran to Salt Lake and got another 1/4 yd of fabric. I think it looks darling on her! I need to hem the bottom still. I am planning on doing that today some time.


She was having fun getting it off and kept telling me she wanted to do it herself. She got it like this over her head and just smiled at me and laughed! What a girl I have!

3 comments:

Erin said...

This picture of Delphia is so funny. I love it. I laughed so hard at her funny face and hat/dress.

Debbie said...

Sorry Erin, That comment if from your mother.

Liz said...

I love that dress! It's darling. Delphia is so cute too. What a little jokester!

Followers