Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dora Snacks?

Delphia loves Dora fruit snacks. We bought her a box when we had run out of the kind we get from Costco. She lovd them! So, since I want to get her potty trained I bought 4 boxes and told her she could have 1 each time she used her potty. She has given it a few attempts but has yet to do more than sit there for 5-10 minutes. She tells us she wants to go potty for a Dora snack. Yesterday Shane was vaccuming the stairs and she said, "Mom monkey needs snack." I asked her what kind of snacks a monkey eats and she told me, "Dora snack!" I told her that monkeys didn't eat Dora snacks and monkeys don't use the potty. She went and grabbed monkey and took him out of the room and came back to get me a minutes later telling me that monkey had gone potty so he got a Dora snack. I walked into the kitchen to find this......



I couldn't help but laugh at her trying to get monkey a Dora snack, thinking he would share with her I am sure. W had to explain to her that she has to use the potty for a Dora snack and when she uses the potty she can share her snack with monkey, bear and kitty.

1 comment:

MamaBug said...

That is just way to funny! Smart girl!

Followers