Sunday, May 16, 2010

Craziness!

It all started with me trying to get some cute pictures of Josie as I haven't been very good at taking pictures this past week.

I got a couple pictures, which were blurry because she was moving. Then Phia insisted that she be in the pictures. Shane told her to hang on for a second and I got this grumpy looking Josie picture.



Then Phia wanted to hold her, specifically rock HIM....



a couple goofy faces later.....





a snapshot of Josie looking at the lights intently....



a goofy girl using Shane as a gym....



Phia teasing me and covering Josie eyes while I continue to get a good picture...



Shane trying to keep her from teasing Josie....



My three goofballs that I love dearly!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhYSmuycvTNpuhve2IYjoiT0g8yYC_eKefLLMR_hZlpk73-4cpCz815jhVD0g6jCNyLBKQYwEN0b-tbtWmefnrAg9r-hoNAvYKbYEdQfqEFSY7UWM-gMuznqeF5KcGfppbsChK8Dixd0nfu/s1600/029.JPG">

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Such cute pictures, especially of all three of them. Fun times are ahead!

Coretta of corettadeesign said...

Josie's little grump face i so cute. Nev does that took little kids always ask me why she's so angry... She's not angry, or grumpy, just concentrating, learning.

Followers