Monday, May 10, 2010

Phiaisms Part 6

I have been meaning to post a couple Phiaisms from the last month before I forget.

A couple days after having Josie we were sitting at the table getting ready to eat breakfast and Shane was saying the prayer. I don't remember exactly what was said other than being thankful for the girls and that Josie could join our family and something about letting Phia know we loved her. I broke down into tears for no reason other than just emotions running through me. Delphia looked up after the prayer and gave me a look like, "Why are you crying now? You weren't crying at the beginning of the prayer..." She asked Shane why I was crying and Shane tole her it was just a little postpartum. She looked at me and said, "It's okay mom. It's just a little hippopotamus."

She notices things that I wouldn't think she would. If you are talking about the van and refer to it as the car she will correct you and say, "No, the van."

Her and grandpa were rolling the ball the other day and when Shane got home she told him, "This says crocodile." Shane thought she was just playing and told her to show him where it said crocodile. She brought him the ball and pointed to the word and said, "See it says crocodile." Shane was shocked that she knew what it said until I explained that Grandpa probably told her.

No comments:

Followers