Tuesday, May 4, 2010

You Can't Get Much Closer Than This!

Ashley, Emma and Eli came over to visit last Thursday while Ruby was at a friends. We finally got a picture of Josie and Eli together. We decided it was perfect because he was in blue and she was in pink. Eli was born on 4/12 at 3:58 pm and was 10 lbs 1 oz and Josie was born 4/13 at 12:44 pm and was 6 lbs 1 oz so they aren't even 24 hours apart. It amazes me the difference in size! They will be best buds I am sure! I love all of Eli chubbiness and can't wait till Josie gets chubbier. I am excited just because she is starting to fill out.



3 comments:

Lanette said...

SO cute! It will be so much fun for them to grow up together being so close in age. I'm amazed by their size difference too! They are both so precious and little!

The Romig Chronicles said...

Such a great picture! Seeing it in the picture, really establishes the size difference.Anyway, they are both so sweet, and it was great getting together at the park yesterday and watching the yard sale take place.

Liz said...

That is so fun for you guys! I can't believe the size difference. Josie is so tiny! I have come to terms with the fact that I will never have a baby that size. She's so beautiful!!

Followers